May 21 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Calling all K-1 Teachers and ELA Specialists! Join us for a day of inspired learning!
Learn how to:
- Identify the developmental stages of writing to assess growth and guide instruction
- Build reading-writing connections through all text experiences
- Champion literature as a launch pad for genre and author’s purpose
- Enrich vocabulary through modeling and oral language development
- Practice key skills in genre development
- Focus on the process of becoming a writer
- Read and listen with the eyes and ears of an author
If you have a stake in the writing instruction for k-1 – this workshop is for you.
The resources included in the “Workshop K-1 Package” are required. The package includes the Getting Ready to Write Guide for Kindergarten or Grade 1 (digital or printed) and K-1 Activity Cards. Our new Getting Ready to Write 2019 Edition includes Reading, Writing & Art Connection lessons!
Click here to register for this workshop